-

-

Follow Yung Lions

“Every wolf ‘s and lion’s howl / Raises from Hell a human soul.”

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Why I'm silent.

Okay, so I haven't blogged in a while.  I know this and I apologize, school really makes things difficult :( I haven'thad much time to read lately because I've been supercharged with work.  Waaaaaaain.
Anyways, I'm about 75% through Feather by Abra Ebner, it's shapping up to be a good book.  I'm digging it.  I've also become a preffered blogger with CSN (yay), so you can excpect some info about them in the new year.  I seriously apologize for the delays, guys.  I have the sudden (okay not so sudden) urge to hit my teaches over their heads with a barstool 
I've got to finish some projects and what not, but I'll try and finish reading some more books!
See yall later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out