-

-

Follow Yung Lions

“Every wolf ‘s and lion’s howl / Raises from Hell a human soul.”

Friday, October 7, 2011

Blogger Hop 08.07.2011

Book Blogger Hop
It’s time to spread some love beyond the borders of the Book Blogger Hop! This week, we aren’t answering a question. We are spotlighting our fellow bloggers. Find your favorite(s) author interview(s), guest post(s), book review(s), or bookish article(s) that ANOTHER BOOK BLOGGER featured on their site recently and tell us why you love it/them! As an additional challenge, find your favorite one of EACH of the categories above and spotlight all 4 (interview, guest post, review, article).

Ah welll...honestly I've been SO out of the blogosphere loop lately.  I have no idea what's going on in the book world, I've been living under a rock...or rather a massive load of homework.  If YOU have any recommendations for bloggers, please let me know!  I need to reintegrate. 

Make sure to check out the rest of the blogs here.

Thank you for stopping by, hopefully I'll have a more thought out answer next week. 
Until next Friday, have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I kind of had the same problem. I linked to old posts :) Here's my post: http://manda-b.blogspot.com/2011/10/book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete

Spit it out