-

-

Follow Yung Lions

“Every wolf ‘s and lion’s howl / Raises from Hell a human soul.”

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Goodies!


From the web:  Want to keep up-to-date on the LATEST news about Jessica Verday and THE HOLLOW? Sign up here, and you'll get a Goodies package sent straight to your door!

Get the goods at Jessica Verday's website, author of The Hollow!  Goodies may include: stickers, temporary tattoos, bookmarks, pens, bumper stickers, bookplates, laptop stickers, postcards... I can't promise you'll receive ALL of these items, but I can promise you'll receive at least one of them.

Rules: You must be 18 years of age or older, or have your parents permission to receive said goodies. All addresses and emails received by Jessica Verday will be held in the strictest of confidences, and will NEVER be sold to a third party. I'll do my best to make sure you get your goodies, but I'm not responsible for any delays and/or lost packages due to the US Postal Service. (But if that happens to you, let me know. I'm pretty flexible with shipping out a replacement.

Those who do not live in the U.S like I, can e-mail their shipping information. All fields are required.  Otherwise, enter your information here: http://www.jessicaverday.com/html/05_getthegoods.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out