-

-

Follow Yung Lions

“Every wolf ‘s and lion’s howl / Raises from Hell a human soul.”

Friday, May 20, 2011

Book Blogger Hop 05.20.2011

If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?


Well so many to chose from really, the list could go on and on and on and on and on and....you get it.  I'd love to be in Paris at SOAP (School of America in Paris), thanks to the world of Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins .  Of course there are the way more ummm shall we say, dramatic world I can pick?  Like being a Shadowhunter in The Mortal Instruments series would rock!  Or even a fighting Moroi or Dhampir from the Vampire Academy series, the possibilities are endless.

Regardless, being in any book's world, granted that the book was good, would be pretty cool.

These are the last few days where you can enter to win my contests (some amazing books are up for grabs!) so scroll down and enter if you haven't.

Otherwise, have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Old follower stopping by to visit! *gasp* Picking the School of America in Paris didn't even occur to me. It sounded so cool in Anna's book, and it's filled with awesome people like Etienne. :-) Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Every answer I’ve read is a great one. Some have been surprising, too.

    The one author I have to meet before I die? Tricky question! It took me a long time – much longer than usual – to come up with an answer.

    Who’s that author I’m dying to meet?

    Hop this way to find out my roguish answer – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG HOWARD, WHY DON'T YA STOP COPY PASTING YOUR COMMENTS AND MAYBE THINK ABOUT TAKING A LOOK AROUND THE BLOGS YOU VISIT?

    ....SHHEEESSHHH! EVERY.SINGLE.WEEK.

    ReplyDelete

Spit it out