-

-

Follow Yung Lions

“Every wolf ‘s and lion’s howl / Raises from Hell a human soul.”

Friday, September 25, 2009

What to excpect for the Wicked month of october!

Helloes to all witches and goblins!  So September has been quite a progressive month for the moody blog, no complaints.  I'm under a lot of pressure right now though, it hasn't even been a month that school has started o and I'm ready to quit.  30 minutes, that is how long I must talk about stuff noooobody cares about in front of my English class. And  a bunch of tests I am excpecting to fail.  Guess you know why I'm moody (maybe my motto should be, It's not just PMS, whadya think about that?)  But enough about me, more about the blog!
For the month of October you can excpect reviews for:
Generation dead Kiss of life by Daniel Waters
Liar by Justine Larbalestier
Catching fire, the second hunger games book by Suzanne Collins
And more!


But what I'm most excited to announce is a book review for Blue moon the second book in Alyson Noel's Immortal series and...(Hold you socks!!!) An interview with the author herself!!!!
STAY TUNED FOR MORE

Oh and P.s I got a button!  What do ya think?  If you'd like a button exchange just let me know!  I've also been working on some logo sketches because a certain silly muffin has been slaking in that department...
Anyways, as the English say CHIAO!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spit it out